The Nest!

My photo
Ga, United States
The nest is our home. We moved from the city to the country 8 years ago when our grandson was born. My daughter and grandson ,my husband and I all live together. Its a wonderful relationship and arrangement. My daughter and Husband work outside the home. I stay home and homeschool our grandson. We live in the woods in a double wide. People think we are nuts moving from a brick home with a in ground swimming pool to a double wide in the woods. Our home is big 2400 sq feet 3 acres of land, woods all around. We live on a dirt road. We can have gardens, animals. Enjoying the wild animals we see are just lovely. Deer, foxes, racoons, snakes, , chipmunks things you don't see in the city. Its so quiet out here, we listen to the frogs and crickets at night. We all love it here. We have a pool , so in the summer time the flock swarms in for refreshing swims. In the winter we all gather by the fire place to keep warm with coffee and hot coco. Come join us for some good conversation, some fun and a cup of what ever warms you , coco, coffee, hot cider. Put your feet up and enjoy. Welcome to our nest.

Hobbies !

We have several hobbies in our family.
Me I love to Crochet and sew. This relaxes me.
My grandson he enjoys building things,bird houses,robots.
He loves to make things with modeling clay. He does a wonderful Job.
My daughter she loves to draw pastels is her hobby.

We try hard to make time for them. Below I will post some of our projects.

                                                             A puff stitch blanket I made.



Below is mermaid purses I made from a you tube vidio


 Below is a Christmas Wreath JD and I made  I learned it from
You tube Video by 


Deveny crocheted the cattails.  She learned from you tube but we can no longer find the 
video. If anyone finds it please let me know.


JD made all the clay figures below. Look at the detail he did.
These were made when he was 9 years old. He just is able 
to look at things and make them out of clay.





No comments:

Post a Comment